Our recreational program is designed for both boys and girls ages 3 to 6 years old. We welcome players of all abilities interested in learning and playing soccer. Young players are prepared to learn the basics of soccer. Our focus is on establishing the proper foundation and good sportsmanship.
Our unique training method develops individual talents with a focus on these four pillars
• Learn the basics of the game and refine technical skills
• Develop gross motor skills
• Develop social and civil skills
• Develop a culture of game play
Tots Soccer: 3v3 World Cup
Bring your young players to learn the game with other young players. We will spend the first 30 minutes learning and developing skills on the ball. During the second half of the session, players will play 3v3 matches. These small-sided games are the perfect place to learn the game and become comfortable on the ball.
We have 3 simple goals:
1. Create a soccer training environment that is fun, challenging and equip players with the confidence to add their personality to their game.
2. Develop the next group of international soccer superstars.
3. Develop players to build teams to dominate in the World Cup.